You can support the College of Engineering simply by giving up your latte and donating to support student scholarships!
Help us to collect a record-breaking 1,500 gifts in 48 hours!
Dean Kim Needy has pledged $5,000 for the department that has the largest percentage of first-time donors and an additional $5,000 for the department with the largest percentage of alumni participation!
If it sounds like we’re challenging our departments to a friendly competition: We are.
Stay tuned to see which department will raise the most gifts by the highest percentage of alumni!
Donate $10 in lieu of your daily latte.
Donate $20.20 to mark the year Kim Needy became the first female dean!
Donate $30 to celebrate the 30 start-up companies created based on U of A engineering research since 1990.
Donate $44.72 to recognize the total number of enrolled engineering students in the Fall 2023.
Donate $70 in acknowledgement of the university's 70% graduation rate.
Our development team has secured matching gifts from alumni in each department to help DOUBLE your impact! Your gift of $10 becomes $20 - $50 becomes $100!
Gifts can be directed to the scholarship funds of the following areas - with special thanks to our generous matching donors!
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Thanks to an anonymous BENG alumni for a $5,000 matching gift!
- Biomedical Engineering
- Thank you to an anonymous alumni for a $1,000 matching gift!
- Chemical Engineering
- Thank you to Marji (BSCHE '91) and Jim McNeill for a $5,000 matching gift!
- Civil Engineering
- Thank you to Olsson for a $5,000 matching gift!
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Data Science Degree Program
- Electrical Engineering
- Thank you to Gentry Professional Services for a matching $5,000 gift!
- Industrial Engineering
- Thank you to Bill Harrison, BSIE '66 for a $5,000 matching gift!
- Mechanical Engineering
- Thank you to Chris Weiser, BSME '73 for a $5,000 matching gift!